Thursday, December 1, 2005
16 week appt
We just arrived home from our latest appointment at 16 weeks and 2 days. Everything is still looking good and the heart rate was 155 beats per minute. It was nice and loud. I have gained 1/2 pound since our last appointment bringing the total to 5 pounds (my chart shows 3.5 pounds). The doctor is very pleased. She hopes to see me gain at least 25 pounds. We scheduled our ultrasound for January 5. We are very excited to get to peak in on our little one!! We are still planning to wait until the birth to find out the sex. Our next routine appointment is scheduled for January 9. I recently began feeling the baby move. I first noticed it on November 12 at 13 weeks and 4 days. I was not sure if it was really the baby as I have nothing to compare it to. I have decided it is indeed our precious little one and it sort of feels like a muscle twitch or light fluttering. As of now, it is only occasional and mostly after I eat or in the middle of the night. I have to hold very still to feel the small movements. I cannot wait to feel movement more frequently and of course, kicks. There will be no denying whether or not it is the baby then!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment