Monday, October 29, 2007

doc just called

and all is well!! The nurse ran my long winded message by my doc and she said she was with everything!!

She said that as long as I am not having more than 5 Braxton Hicks in an hour and they aren't getting stronger and not going away--no worries. She said that with me having sweet P and running around after him, my body is handling the pregnancy totally different than with him. She said to make sure and stay hydrated and otherwise all is good.

I asked her about the paint too, b/c I was worried about the oil based primer and she said they're not worried there either. Their concerns are with lead based paints which aren't allowed anymore anyway. A friend of mine asked her husband (who is a toxicologist) he isn't concerned either. So all is perfect!!

Is is February yet??!!

No comments: