February 12th (unless of course he/she comes early)!! That's in 34 days!! We had an excellent 34 week appt!! We arrived at the 12th being the date b/c I wanted to be closer to 40 weeks b/c baby was measuring a bit behind at my dating u/s b/c of my long cycles. I had originally thought it was 6 days behind, but it really was only 4 days. Since 38 weeks is considered term, she said when you are that far along, a few days here and there don't really make much of a difference. My doc isn't available on the 15th, Mark and I weren't too crazy about the 13th, and I don't really wanna do Valentine's Day either. So the 12th it is!! I love that Mark, Sweet P, Sweet Bean, and myself will all have been born on Tuesdays. I also like the repetition of numbers in 2-12-08 and 5-16-06 (Pierce's birthday). Baby's heart rate rate was 155 BPM. I have gained a whopping 4.5 pounds in 2 weeks which brings me to a 34.5 pound weight gain according to my scale and 33 pounds according to my doc's scale. This is more than I gained my entire pg with P!! We are both contributing it to my lower activity level over the past week and a half due to my sprained ankle/foot. Plus baby is in a period of rapid growth right now. I reconfirmed with her that if all is going well after delivery, baby and I can be discharged from the hospital after only 2 nights (instead of the recommended 3)--I wanna get home to my sweet P ASAP. I also reconfirmed with her that it's okay to carry P after my section. She said just to make sure I'm not lifting him straight up using my tummy muscles for 2 weeks--she said to let him climb into my lap and then I can stand up. She advised me to purchase some girdle type support granny panties. So all in all, great news and a wonderful appt!! I go back in 2 weeks and then we start weekly appts.
ETA: She reiterated not to be concerned in the least about the x-rays on my foot. She said all the radiation would've been directed at my foot and away from baby. Plus she said you receive more radiation flying from here to NYC than you do from 1 film. Baby was well protected with the lead apron!!
No comments:
Post a Comment