Thursday, March 13, 2008

P's showing signs he's ready to potty train

I am so super proud of my lil' guy...........I didn't expect to start potty training for a few more months but Pierce is getting ready. For the last few weeks, about once a day he'll pat either his crotch or bottom and sign change (usually after he's already gone pee or poop). Well yesterday he patted and signed that he needed to be changed, and as I was taking him upstairs he pooped--he told me he needed to be changed before he pooped!! He did the same thing today when he was wet. Mark said the 1st thing he did when he went to get him from his crib this morning was pat his crotch and sign change. Shortly after, while we were getting ready for breakfast, he did the same thing. Bad mommy, I didn't think much of it b/c I knew Mark had just changed him. He even stood up in the middle of breakfast to pat and sign change again. I took him to change him and sure enough, he was really wet.

No comments: