Monday, June 18, 2007
My 1st ob appt
went okay. Not quite sure what to think about some of it. I didn't have to have a pap b/c I recently had one--I just got a complete physical. I didn't miss that part. I have gained 1.5 pounds since getting pregnant. She moved my due date to February 19th based on my LMP. After explaining that I have long cycles (something I should've told her when I was pregnant with P), she said that the ACOG now recommends an early u/s to date the pregnancy anyway, especially when a repeat c-section would be necessary. So, we are having an u/s next Thursday. I'm excited b/c we didn't get to peak in on sweet P until 20 weeks. At the same time, I'm scared b/c when she did my internal she said I didn't feel 9 weeks yet. Not sure what that means, guessing it has something to do with my long cycles. I asked about my iron levels (thinking maybe my headaches are from being slightly anemic--like I was during the last part of my pregnancy with P) and they check that with all the other blood work. She said she'd call if it was low and I needed to supplement. She also didn't seem too upset that P still nurses at bedtime. Lots of ohhhs and ahhhhs about how cute P is and how they can't believe he's 14 months old and lots of congrats too which made me one proud momma!! So next appt is in 4 weeks with my u/s scheduled in a week. At the next appt she will listen for fetal heart tones with the doppler. We are hoping and praying to see it on u/s next week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment