Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my 26 week appt

went great!! I am measuring right on and baby's heart rate was in the 150s. It has been in the 140s, but I am assuming the delicious orange glucose I drank right before my appt probably pepped it up a bit. The nurse said they'd call if the GD test results were abnormal otherwise they'd discuss it with me at my next appt. I gained 3 pounds since my last appt--I was super nervous getting on the scale. This brings my total weight gain to 21.5 pounds according to my doc's scale and 23 pounds according to my scale. I asked my doctor again about the Braxton Hicks and she said as long as they aren't getting stronger and more frequent than 5 in 1 hour then everything is fine. So all is well!! I go back in 4 weeks and then I start seeing her every 2 weeks. I can't believe it's time for that already!!

No comments: