Monday, November 12, 2007

Wurst Fest

We had a great time this weekend in Austin visiting my brother. He is doing well and is very happy with his personal and professional life. We made a trip to New Braunfels on Saturday for their annual Wurst Fest which is basically a German festival. Lots of good food, music, pp watching, and beer (none for P or me of course!!). Anyhoo, I'm not gonna bore you all with a slideshow like I usually do on the private board. In fact, I left our camera in the hotel by accident. But Mark did snap these two pics with his cellphone at the festival.
P and I:
P and his Uncle (Pierce really took to him this trip. In fact, he would let go of holding my hand and run to his Uncle to hold his hand. He would sign "more please" for more high 5's and tickles from him too. It was really sweet!! )
Pierce also learned to sign "train" on the trip. We were at the festival and a loud train passed by (you couldn't see it b/c of buildings, pp, and trees). When he heard it, he started singing "train" just by recognizing the sound!! Mark and I were very impressed as we have only shown him this sign a few times. He loves to do this with airplanes, dogs, and birds too. He can also sign cat, balloon, and bath (wash) and can point out his nose, eyes, and mouth. He cut his top right molar with no fuss. He amazes me daily!!

No comments: