Wednesday, February 6, 2008
38 week appt (my LAST appt)
All is well!! Appt went great!! Baby's heartrate was 150. I gained the 2 pounds I lost back plus 1/2 a pound, bringing my total weight gain to 36 pounds according to my doctor's scale and 37.5 pounds according to my scale. She wanted me to gain 35 pounds, so I was pretty close (I gained 31 with P). I started feeling strong pressure down low the night before last--it makes it difficult to walk without waddling. I don't remember feeling this way with P. She said the pressure is totally normal but could also be the start of early labor. I am still only 1 cm dilated though. She said if my contractions continue as often as they currently are (~every 10 minutes) and start getting stronger where I find myself having to breathe through them, I need to come in. Otherwise, we'll see her on Tuesday at 10 am. I have to go do my pre-op on Monday and we are supposed to arrive on Tuesday at 8:30 am. I started loosing some of my plug yesterday and have been spotting quite a bit. Not really sure what to make of all that............. Less than 5 days and sweet bean will be here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment