Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ugh sick

P and I are sick...............

Yesterday morning P woke up congested and I had a sinus headache and sore throat. We ran a few errands and I started feeling worse. I told Mark I hope the kids don't get this. P fell asleep in the car. When I got him out he was burning up with fever. We gave him motrin and it brought his fever down. More motrin last night and the humidifier helped too. This morning he's still congested but not running fever. I have the same symptoms as yesterday. I'm really hoping he feels better soon and that Harper doesn't catch it!! I'm counting it as a good thing that I'm sick so my lil' lady is getting lots of good antibodies from breastfeeding. It's so hard to explain to P that he can't kiss H on the face or hands right now.............

No comments: