Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's safe!!

Our lil' birdie friend made it out safely!! I didn't know Pierce had opened our gameroom this morning and it was flying around in there chirping. We chased it out of there after laying Harper down for her nap. By this time, I had both the front and back door propped open. Then it would fly back and forth from our living room to our entry way. It would fly to windows near our back door and then to a window above our front door. It wouldn't swoop low enough to fly out the doors though. Then finally it flew down onto the top of the opened front door. I didn't know if I should make noise to scare it out because I was afraid it'd just fly back further into the house. So P and I held really still and coaxed it nicely. Sure enough, it swooped down out of the house into one of our front bushes!! Hooray for a safe return for our lil' friend!! Pierce wants it back...... Thanks for humoring me!!

A few more pics (only b/c i can laugh about it now that I'm not worried about it pecking us in our sleep):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: