Monday, January 12, 2009

update on car accident

I don't think we're going to replace the carseats. I'm calling this week for installation checks on Harper's new seat anyway, so I'll ask the tech her opinion too.

As for calling the police..........I regret posting about this in detail. Mark cautioned me that I was opening myself up to criticism and in a way, I did. It is easy to say what you would've done when you aren't actually involved in the situation (heck before yesterday I would've guranteed you I would have called the cops too), but actually being in the situation with those thugs......we were pretty scared. I do feel like an awful citizen for not calling the police. I just don't wanna cross someone like that though. If it were just Mark and I, we most certainly would've reported them. But my babies, our everything, were with us!

No comments: