Monday, May 4, 2009

Hiya

I'm just popping in for a bit. I'm having major computer problems (again). Our laptop got wet and the keyboard is INOP. It's in the shop right now (again), but my mom is loaning us hers. I apologize for my absence and sensitivity, but stepping away for a while has been good for me. Thank you all so much for your very thoughtful, encouraging, and supportive pms/emails. They really meant so much to me!

Harper is officially weaned. She hasn't nursed since I last posted (and believe me I've tried). I'm down to pumping once a day for a sippy. I'm going to continue pumping until she's 15 months old, then I'm hanging my horns up. Exclusively breastfeeding for 14 months is an awesome accomplishment and I'm so very proud of us both. I'm also extremely pleased that we ended on her terms, when she was ready. Can't ask for anything more than that!

I hope you all are well. There hasn't been a day go by that I haven't thought about and prayed for each of you. I've missed you oodles!

No comments: