Friday, February 12, 2010

Harper's 2nd Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my precious lil' lady! You have blessed our lives more than we could ever imagine! We are so thankful for you and love you dearly! I'm so proud the good Lord chose me to be your "Mamo"!

We are currently snowed in--got over a foot yesterday. It's gorgeous powdery snow. Pierce really got his wish for snow this winter. I made blueberry pancakes this am and we spent the morning playing in the snow. We plan to celebrate with cake and presents (we got her a dollhouse) tonight if she feels up to it. She was running a 101.7 fever when we came inside. It's not fair to be sick on your birthday! She's in good spirits though after some motrin and snuggles so as long as she continues to be on the upswing, we're having a small party "tink uh bell" party with extended family. I really can't believe my lil' girl is TWO! I was getting to hold her for the very first time, right about now!

No comments: