Wednesday, April 21, 2010

P's hurt

I dunno the extent of his injury........... His teacher called me about an hour ago. He fell running with a friend on the playground and skinned his knee. Figures, the first day I send him to school this spring in shorts. He wasn't calming down (very out of the ordinary) so I went to get him. Mr. D said he had not moved from the chair he was sitting in since he fell (~30 minutes) when I got there. He won't walk on it. I carried him to the car. I tried coaxing him to a swing chair on campus but he asked me to carry him instead. When we got home, I asked if he'd like to go on a walk around the neighborhood. He asked if I could put him in a stroller. He hasn't moved from the couch since we got home (~1 hour after the incident). I got him to take a few steps by bribing him, but he's limping and won't bear much weight on it. He won't even let me bend it. He's bending it on his own to sit on the sofa though but since he won't put any weight on it, I'm very concerned. Harper's tormenting him with his toys across the room, and he's still not taking the bait. We're watching him right now to see if he needs to go in for x-rays. Please pray for my P!

No comments: