Monday, May 3, 2010
day 1 of self imposed knee rehab
Harper and I took a 1 1/2 mile walk this am at the park. I had originally planned to walk my running route--~2 miles but she had other plans. She gagged on her snack midway through my 1st loop and threw up everywhere. I cleaned her up with her shirt and strolled her to the car with just her skirty on. She's not sick anymore, just gagged. I could've kept walking but wanted to clean her up with soap and was afraid she'd burn w/o a shirt on (even with the jogger canopy). I finished the loop (which is a mile and a half) looking like a power walker in slow motion (hurts to bend my knees so I keep them stiff). It's prolly for the best I didn't walk as long as planned......... Still waiting for Mark to talk to an ORS (hopefully today).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment