I am definitely spoiled!! Mark is on call this weekend and was gone to the hospital this morning before P and I got up. I awoke to a note laying on top of our laptop saying how much he and P love me, happy mother's day, and I would be spoiled when he got home. Mark came home with a big gorgeous bouqet of flowers, a very sweet card from himself, and an adorable card from Pierce!! Plus, he got me an intrance massage (between swedish and deep tissue) at a local spa!! I have never received anything like this before!! Wow!! Mark really surprised me--he said he's been planning this for a while. Oh, and my sweet in laws sent a bouquet of flowers yesterday with a sweet card too. But ya know what, just like I told Mark and P--my sweet P is the greatest gift of all!!
from Mark and P
from in laws
best gift of all--my sweet P!!
I am so very thankful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment