Okay I'll start with the 1st. On our last day of vacation, P was playing inside our suitcase. I was getting ready and Mark was reading the paper. We should have been watching him closer!! P decided he wanted out of the suitcase and crawled off. I should've known b/c the same thing almost happened the previous night. Well, he totally ate the floor face 1st. He cried longer and harder than I have ever heard him. Even momma's milk didn't comfort him. He has carpet burn on his entire nose, underneath his nose, and on his upper lip. He got a fat lip b/c his bottom 2 teeth jabbed into his top lip--there were teeth marks. The bridge of his nose is bruised on both sides. Sunday he had some bloody mucous dried on the side of his face when he awoke from his nap. It doesn't look crooked or anything, but I am worried beyond belief. Our peds office was closed this weekend b/c of the holiday. I will put in a call as soon as they open. I pray it isn't broken!!
P didn't sleep well at all last night. He was very restless and woke up twice--he usually sleeps through the night. The 1st time he fussed for a minute, went back to sleep, and fussed a few minutes later before going back to sleep . Later he woke up and couldn't get settled. This morning when he woke up for the day, I noticed he sounds very congested. He also has dried mucuos around his nose. His voice sounds a little more husky than normal. His nose has been a lil' snotty this morning. I am extremely blessed to say this, but I don't really know what to do for him--he has never had a cold!! I will ask his ped's office, of course, when I call to talk to them about his nose and to reschedule his well baby we missed when our flight got canceled last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment