Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Harper's 1st solids

Yes, my baby girl turned 6 months old yesterday!! I still can't believe it............ She had her very 1st taste of cereal to celebrate her 6 month milestone, and she loved it!! I was quite surprised b/c she's never really shown any particular interest in food at all. She was grabbing the spoon and pulling it to her mouth for more. She would also suck on her fingers after I'd give her a bite, almost as if she was savoring it. Pics of course
1/2 birthday girl--when she 1st woke up:
Photobucket Image Hosting
Post nap snuggles:
Photobucket Image Hosting
1st bite:
Photobucket Image HostingPhotobucket Image Hosting
This stuff's pretty good:
Photobucket Image HostingPhotobucket Image Hosting
Big brother watches proudly (and asks for a bite)--notice his new haircut:
Photobucket Image HostingPhotobucket Image Hosting
I'm full mom:
Photobucket Image HostingPhotobucket Image Hosting
What's a birthday party without presents:
Photobucket Image Hosting
and snuggles:
Photobucket Image Hosting
6 month watch me grow:
Photobucket Image Hosting
My newest trick:
Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: