Sunday, October 12, 2008

Erin's wedding

My cousin's wedding was yesterday. It was a beautiful, blessed event. I'm so very honored that I was chosen to play such a big part in her special day. The ceremony was gorgeous and the reception was a lot of fun. Both babies did fabulous at the ceremony, considering we had 2 late nights in a row (wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, lingerie shower, etc. was the night before). Mark took Pierce home after the wedding though, and Harper came to the reception with my mom, stepdad, and I. Here are some pics (sorry they're so blurry):
Getting ready...........me and the beautiful bride:
Photobucket
Nana and Harper waiting patiently (still not taking a bottle/cup very well so Nana came to watch Harper while we did wedding prep. stuff):
Photobucket
There were TEN bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen, so each dude had 2 ladies on his arm (I'm on the left):
Photobucket
My cousin (isn't she a stunning bride??) and uncle:
Photobucket
The church was beautiful--stained glass everywhere. I totally bawled when she was walking down the isle after seeing her groom and her sister who both had tears of joy streaming down their faces. I also boo hooed when she was saying her vows........how many times she and I practiced saying our wedding vows when we were itty bitty playing dress up....... :
Photobucket
The newlyweds:
Photobucket
My family (Harper did have some mary janes on but she kept kicking 'em off):
Photobucket
1st dance:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mom and Harper at the reception (we sure did miss our boys):
Photobucket
Exhausted:
Photobucket

No comments: