Tuesday, October 14, 2008

State Fair & excellent thyroid news

We went to our state fair yesterday and had a lot of fun. Here are a few pics:
Scoping out the midway:
Photobucket
Cheese--if you look close enough you can see H's 1st pearly white:
Photobucket
Big Tex greets us:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A fine delicacy--Fletcher's Corny Dogs. Pierce ate an entire corn dog--last year he only ate the breading.
Photobucket
More delicious fair treats--a whipped cream, strawberries, and powdered sugar topped belgian waffle and fresh squeezed lemonade:
Photobucket
Exhausted:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Harper's 8 month watch me grow:
Photobucket

Oh and my new endocrinologist called last week with my most recent lab work (since I was busy with all the wedding events, I forgot to blog about it). My TSH was 5.5. Normal TSH ranges between .5 and 5. So it's still slightly elevated (slightly underactive thryoid), but it's a far cry from 91. My Celiac's test was negative. My doctor said to continue doing what I'm doing and would see me again in January. I'm so thankful that things are improving!!

No comments: