Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Papa in the hospital
My mom has been calling all morning trying to get in touch with me. I just talked to her and my grandfather, who i am super close to, is in the hospital. He has been very weak, couldn't get settled last night, and went into the hospital. They found out that he has some internal bleeding. They have already given him 2 units of blood and 1 unit of plasma. They are currently awaiting a consult from a GI doctor. They aren't letting him anything just in case they have to do surgery. I'm going nuts with worry over here. This man is like a father to me. He's so special--Sweet P's middle name is after him. We just visited him on Sunday (it'd been a while, as my grandparents live about 1 1/2 hour drive from us). I'm a wreck.........he holds our whole family together. If you could please spare some prayers for my Papa, I'd certainly be most gracious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment