Pierce's transition to a big boy bed for has actually gone very well. He is back to sleeping through the night. I was really nervous about naps, but he's doing great--still napping about 2 hours. He's so proud of his big boy bed. I find it funny though because he still sleeps all over the place. I usually find him laying sideways like he slept in his crib. I found him like this the other day when I checked on him during his nap:

Even though he can climb in and out of his bed on his own, he usually calls for us to come get him out when he wakes up. I was really nervous about the transition (I had planned to keep him in his crib until he was either to big for it or started climbing out). But given how well it's gone, he was definitely ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment