Monday, October 19, 2009

She peed in the potty!

Harper peed in the potty for the first time tonight. Over the last couple of weeks Harper has started coming to me when she is dirty and needs to be changed--she pats her bottom and says "poo poo". But over the last few days, she'll start for the stairs and say "poo poo" when she needs to pee. I take her upstairs and change her. Several times she's climbed up onto the potty and sat there. Tonight she climbed up saying "poo poo". I helped her sit (Pierce hasn't used the ring in a long time so I have to hold her up to keep her from falling) and she peed! I cheered for her and she looked so proud. I sure am proud but shocked at how soon this is all happening. I'm not ready for her to potty train!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

that's awesome Kelly! What a big girl! :)