Monday, October 19, 2009
I believe in Angels!
I was in the laundry room this morning transferring loads and realized Harper was being too quiet in the living room watching cartoons. I ran into the room and called her name then saw our front door was wide open. I sprinted out the door screaming her name. She was already being led back up our walkway by a woman and her dog. The lady said Harper opened the door and had made it all the way to the street to pet her dog. I praise God an honest person brought her back safely! I get sick thinking of what could have happened! I did not recognize the woman from our neighborhood or her German Shepherd.......Angels! I gave the lady a big hug and thanked her profusely--God bless her! We're installing a chain lock ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank God, Kelly!! She was definately put there to protect sweet Harper!
Oh my goodness, Kelly! I almost had a heart attack reading this. There really are good people out there. Thank God for this Angel who brought your Angel back to you. What a little stinker, she just wanted to pet the doggie!
Post a Comment